Monday, December 27, 2004

Office space, footwear, and crepes

I met Tam tonight at the NN office, and said hello to KevO, Jeff, Patrick, and a lovely new employee whose name I have temporarily forgotten. The new space is very nice if a bit cramped for the entry- and mid-level staff.

There were several items on our agenda for the evening. One was footwear: I sought flat boots like are sold in every shop in Paris. Well, you can't get them here, or at least not for less than $600. And I thought SF was a world class city. All the bread, wine, cheese, pastry and gorgeous produce in the world does not make up for a lack of footwear selection.

We walked across town to Ti Couz for crepes. I wanted desert and Tam wanted dinner. We ended up splitting the whole thing. I can not report without reservation that crepes are more reasonably priced in Paris.

Over the meal (which was excellent!) we began to work on our New Year's resolutions (forthcoming)....

No comments: