Monday, February 21, 2005

my figure drawing class

I've been taking pictures of my drawings as I go along, because I know they will get messed up over time. Here is the online photo album:
http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=ksr0nbj.c2vsez3n&x=0&y=7t2z66

A few things you might notice are:
1) I am getting better.
2) I draw some models much better than others. For example, the guy last week (at the end) kind of sucked. He had a bad attitude too.
3) We've done a variety of assignments.

My class is an interesting group of hip young women (and a man or 2), greasy-haired middle-aged men, and older, possibly retired, (men and) women. I am not really a "young" woman anymore, but I group myself with those participants. One of the best parts of going to class each day is the bike ride over the hill towards to Bay to the fantastic view over to Marin (it's at Fort Mason). Another good thing is that Greens sells delicious baked goods that I enjoy during the break.

No comments: