Sunday, May 06, 2007

Things Happening

I do a lot of stuff. I make art. I sail. I work really hard at my job. I keep abreast of current culture. I'm wildly social, and I date. Both keeping up with my friends and having fun are very important to me. But sometimes I just get really tired. At those times, I really wish something dramatic and positive would happen to me without me having to do anything to make it happen. I want it in a desperate and unproductive way. But, since I'm done trying to change myself for now, I'm looking forward to accepting that feeling when it happens and letting go of wondering what's the matter with me.

1 comment:

Eastcoastdweller said...

I've felt that way too -- secretly wished that if there are aliens out there, I'd get to be the one to meet them.

Or that I'd stumble upon some great discovery,like the ruins of some lost civilization, while wandering in the woods by my house.