Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hairy People

Annahita has a salon in Berkeley near Ashby BART -- she is the best waxer I know. I have her do my eyebrows. I used to have her do my legs and bikini until I found a much cheaper options in SF. But Annahita's prices are right too.

I love her not only because of the value of her services, but also because every time I see her, she kisses me and tells me how beautiful I am over and over. She has the most wonderful accent. She says that God must really love me to make me so beautiful. Money can't buy those kinds of compliments -- they have to come from a person with a gift for them!

Yesterday, she did my eyebrows for the first time in a while. They needed it desperately. I don't remember exactly what she said, but she was talking about doing something dangerous, and she "I can't do that because what would all the hairy people do? The hairy people need me!"

1 comment:

Eastcoastdweller said...

All the gold in the world can't pile up high enough to equal the worth of such people.

As for feminine hair removal, while I haven't overcome my male prejudice against female moustaches and armpit jungles, a little fur on her legs has never bothered me at all. Go figure.

I think I could live with women never scraping their legs raw again and I wish more men felt that way.