Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm Izzie.

Two things you should know:
1) I'm sitting at the gallery this evening, and it can be incredibly boring. Fortunately, I have my computer and the wifi is working.
2) I love Grey's Anatomy. I no longer have a TV; so, I don't get to watch the current season. But I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. Don't give anything away!

So, I was checking when season 3 might be released on DVD, and I discovered a "which character are you?" quiz on the show's web site. I tested as Izzie, which is no real surprise since I bake, am rather impulsive, and like my friends. Tyler asked me yesterday who my favorite character is. I hadn't really thought about it before, but I answered without a pause "George" (hopefully still) Izzie's best friend.

Take the test, and tell me your type. :-)

1 comment:

Tyler said...

That quiz is totally not built for men, but I took it anyway and I'm Callie.