Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Arrived!

I checked in online bf leaving for the airport, was only 1.5 hours early, waited a short time to drop off my bag, and had an uneventful flight. 14 hours is a very long time, but we watched 6 movies (I watched 2.5 -- "I pronounce you Chuck and Larry", part of an old Harry Potter, and I've already forgotten the other), slept and ate. Anyway, I have no complaints. Guillaume has set me up with the wifi. It appears I had better get off the computer as things are happening in the kitchen....

They live on the 22nd floor of a tall building surrounded by taller buildings on top of a hill covered in cross-crossing roadways. Lots of taxis, buses, and cars, no bicycles.

2 comments:

Kristin Tieche said...

no bikes???

Mom said...

The other movie was the new version of Hairspray which I thought was better than the original (which I saw with Gabe in Dolores Park a few months ago).