Sunday, November 28, 2004

Rain, nice

It's raining in Paris today, which, from my dry californian perspective, is a huge relief. I woke late after a series of strange dreams that seemed to require a lot of my attention (about 11 hours). I woke up feeling that my subconscious had resolved some things, and although I feel good, I have no idea exactly what was resolved.

Yesterday Gitte took us (me and Tina) to a Danish xmas Bazar at the Danish church. It was small, and very sweet. I fell in love with a little teddy bear designed to hang from the xmas tree. He was only 2 euros, so he is my new companion. There wasn't much else to buy, but we got some delicious food (beautiful open faced sandwiches with lox, roast beef, cheese, fish, etc.), then walked a long way before stopping for hot drinks at a cafe. It was an excellent day.

No comments: