Sunday, March 30, 2008

NEWFLASH: I love Cross Country Skiing.

Who knew! I thought I would probably like it bc I never like to go too fast downhill, and it's all about the quiet and the scenery. 8ish years ago, I decided downhill skiing costs more than it is fun, but XC is half the price (at least) with all the quiet and nature you can reach. The only downside is that I really like riding high above the slopes on downhill ski lifts. See my photos of the day for more images.

It could have gone badly. I went to the mountains with 3 couples: me, as usual, the 7th wheel. (Actually, I was the 9th wheel in France.) That said, I hardly noticed. Most uncharacteristically, I wish I'd brought more food. I also noticed (again) that I love the game "Apples to Apples". Finally, falling onto snow is pretty nice.

No comments: