Thursday, March 06, 2008

Announcing Liliapiliaart, a yahoogroup

Most months when I am showing work, I send out an email to people I think might want to know about it. I worry that I'm spamming them. I wonder if they care. And I miss other people who do care and want to be informed. So, I divised a new system: a yahoogroup for my art activities, liliapiliaart. Please join.

I'll send about 2 messages per month when I have show up, not more. You can control at what frequency you receive them and to what address. More information about my art and activities is available thru links and photos associated with the group.

This month, I have up a group of small-sized photos in a grid on the wall by the window. You can see it even when the gallery is closed. The gallery is open W-Su noon to 9 p.m.

No comments: