Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wi-Drive Chic 1

You've definitely heard me complain about my commute. Something happened last year that made it about a million times better. Bauer's started running a private bus for the general public (although mostly Cisco employees) between my home and my office. I sometimes bring my bike bc the distance on the work end is about a mile. But that's a completely walkable distance too. So, I bring my bike if I will need it during the day or in the evening or if shaving off 10 minutes in the morning makes a difference to me (i.e., I have a morning meeting).

One of the great things about riding the bus is that it creates community. We live these crazy lives where we're away from home 12 hours a day, but at least we have each other. This lady doesn't ride the bus anymore, but I always loved seeing what quirky outfit she combined with her biking. In this photo, check out her socks and Nutcase helmet.

In these two photos, she's got on a really cute dress over leggings. You also noticed her awesome hair color and stylish sunglasses.

Here's the bus -- gotta run!

No comments: