Monday, March 01, 2010

dapper gentleman, TS Eliot, and decaf

Sometimes on my work-from-home days, I take a break to visit Philz Coffee on 24th Street. I love their cream goodness, not to mention that it's one of the only coffee shops I know that offers an organic decaf option. "I grow old … I grow old … I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled" to avoid my bike spokes and only be able to drink decaf coffee because my heart is delicate. Yeah, I'm not happy about it, but I'm not arguing with reality.

On this day, I admired this dapper gentleman waiting for the light to change.

Having been recently scolded for shooting photos without permission, I asked. He snipped back that if I could catch his image before the light changed, I was welcome to it. The really cute part was when he waited for me. I asked him to ride away because I always love to provide a closing shot of my lovely cyclists breezing away.

No comments: