Tuesday, May 05, 2009

new helmet... with flames

I've been planning to get a new helmet for more than a year now. You have probably noticed that I like to do things deliberately... or impulsively but not in between. I was riddled with uncertainty about which helmet to get. After much thought and intense deliberation, I decided last week on the black helmet with pink flowers. I was worried about mercury retrograde; so, I wanted to get all my purchases in before May began. I went to the website to order the helmet with pink flowers and at the last moment changed my mind for the helmet with orange motorcycle flames. It arrived today and feels completely perfect*. Thank you, Universe.

* When I put it on, Led Zeppelin came onto my "music shuffle". I love clear direction from the gods!

No comments: