Monday, January 30, 2006

AIDS/LifeCycle Training

For those of you who may be interested, I did a second long ride yesterday (~25 miles) even tho I neglected to show up at the organized ride in the morning. However, it looks like I am going to need to pick up another long ride each week in order to meet my mileage goals (75-100 for February). I also fell down the stairs with my laundry and landed on my butt. This means that my butt and back are very sore, and I probably should lay off for a few days. Don't worry -- I am taking care of myself. I took a long bath in epson salts after the fall and the ride.

I'm doing the AIDS/Lifecycle, "riding to end AIDS." Please make a contribution, if you haven't already, at: (My participant number is 2012)
AIDS/LifeCycle | Donation Form for San�Francisco AIDS�Foundation

No comments: