Friday, July 09, 2004

The Good Body

Last night, Kevin, Alison and Jo and I saw Eve Ensler's The Good Body. That a single person can be entertaining for 2 hours straight is amazing. Most one person shows are shorter. The show didn't really inspire any deep thoughts in me, other than that it is OK if I don't lose another 10 lbs like I planned. Isabella Russalini really is the most beautiful woman in the world, and I can understand how she feels walked all over because of it. She is.

My doctor yesterday said I have a heart murmer. This is totally new information. It may be nothing, but they want to check. There were a few times on the eliptical where I felt like I was about to die. So, I took a break, my pulse slowed a bit, and continued but made it a shorter workout. Maybe that isn't related.

I saw Carolyn Carr, who used to be the art director at USENIX, at the theater. She is one of the most inspiring women I know the way she lives her life, her sense of humor, her creativity and warmth. She said she is focusing on her photography now, taking pictures and teaching. I didn't think of it until afterwards, but I could find out more about her photography classes for when I get back. I am thinking everyone can be found through the internet. If not, maybe the Poiriers know where I can find her.

No comments: