Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween

I often do not celebrate Halloween because in San Francisco people celebrate by wandering the streets, getting drunk and generally behaving badly. Since I never wander, drink or behave at all, I feel out of place during these festivities. This year, the universe has conspired against me by giving me a VP candidate I resemble slightly. To be Sarah Palin, all I have to do is sling a gun, disabled baby or "Miss Alaska" banner over my shoulder and I'm set in my usual ensemble. However, before I venture down this road, I want to make one unequivocal statement:

Tina Fey is prettier than Sarah Palin.

That's what you need to know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be in Joshua Tree or I'd suggest you come trick-or-treating with us. I trust you'll post a picture of yourself in the costume.

Mom said...

Maybe I can trick-or-treat with you guys next year. Have a wonderful time in Joshua Tree.