Friday, August 28, 2009

CM: Bicycling makes everyone happy.

Nearly everyone looks happy when riding their bicycles (except maybe when they have a heavy load riding in the rain, but that wasn't the case here). We have a good reason for that: we are happy.

Who knew you could get a basket the same color as your turquoise bicycle:


What a great smile:


This girl was so cute, I wanted to introduce her to my mom. Unfortunately, my mom couldn't make Critical Mass this time.

Yay! One thing I love most about Critical Mass is when the drivers get irate from having to wait an extra 5 minutes at a stop light during rush hour in downtown San Francisco (where/when/and they shouldn't be driving anyway) and the cyclists respond by "mis-interpreting" drivers' honks/yells as joining the celebration. After all, what is life for if not to celebrate! This photo reminds me of that.


And of course, shown here is yours truly, happy with the others and well-labeled:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just lost my comments.
Some of what I said was:

FABULOUS!
Don't want to miss a single one when I get back.
Cycling all last week in Dublin. Wonderful bike lanes except that they're shared by buses and sometimes taxis. The taxis are famous for pretending to run over cyclist which only happened to me twice.
I got off easy.