Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Towards a Boyfriend-free computer

I'm self sufficient in most ways. However, certain things are a man's job: sharpening knives, changing batteries, and fixing my computer come to mind. That battery died on my computer about a year ago. About a month ago, I took a deep breath and tried to navigate that mysterious world myself. It went pretty well, and now I can work on the train (which is good because I am on a train for like 3 hours a day).

This magnificent new technology has given me time to sort and process my photos. The goal is to have a completely Boyfriend-free computer. In many cases, these photos have not been properly honored yet, either because they are painful for me to look at and/or there are just too many of them.

Towards that goal, I believe I have finished processing all the photos from my trip around the world with Grayson in 1994-95. I left out the ones that have neither of us in them (I might add those later) and the ones that have us both in them (for obvious reasons).
Grayson and Lilia around the world

2 comments:

Kristin Tieche said...

Deleting is such sweetness.

Mom said...

I don't share that feeling, but I appreciate your point of view. I'm posting to the internet, burning cds, and then deleting. Not quite the same thing you're talking about.... ;-)