Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sunday Streets!

This week, I'm getting excited about Sunday Streets. This Sunday is the the last one of six this year. It will be on the Great Highway at Ocean Beach. "Sunday Streets creates a safe, fun, car-free place for people to get out and get active in San Francisco neighborhoods. ...opening the streets to San Franciscans to explore four different neighborhoods and participate in a wide variety of activities, including: dancing, biking, skating, walking, hula hooping, yoga, and just people watching." I couldn't make the most recent one at Ocean Beach, but I am taking this opportunity to post photos I took at a Sunday Streets earlier this summer in the Mission.

(Love the sunglasses, girlfriend.)

You know that I love taking pictures of beautiful people on bicycles. This post contains photos of beautiful women. I'll post photos of the Mission Sunday Streets with a different theme each day this week.

OK, can we all agree that not enough is said about about beautiful people petting dogs. I know several people who met their long-term partner while out with the dog.


Most people don't bother with a helmet at Sunday Streets because there aren't any cars to hit you, but if it's part of your outfit...


More proof:
Bicycle + you = Happiness

Plus, isn't this an awesome dress?

No comments: