Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm OK!

I've been feeling a bit guilty about my neglect of the blog, and I was going to post something shortly, just to let y'all know I didn't die. But then someone said something which spurred me into action now. The thing is, I don't really have time right now (French test tonight, stuff to take care of, being at a friend's house), and I haven't been thinking a whole lot lately anyway. Two things happened:
1) My computer died. It says the hard drive is unreadable. I'm not sure if I can even retrieve my files, but I'm thinking about it, and a few people have looked at it. (Do any of you have any ideas?) I ordered a new one; it should arrive this week putting back in blogging (and other) action.
2) I have fallen into a certain unexpected abyss, and it's not at all unpleasant. At this point, that's all I'm going to say. :-)

No comments: