Sunday, November 19, 2006

Life Goals 2006 (based on last new year's)

1. Live a life of constant Learning
2. Have True Love/a meaningful life Partnership
3. Have a baby or 2 and raise it/them well
4. Be a good Friend to 3-6 people at all times (partner included)
5. Live in a beautiful Home with a garden and a piano; grow tomatoes
6. Do something that helps people/makes the world a better place
7. See the world/have meaningful interactions with all kinds of people/have adventures/be open to what life offers
8. Be charming and talented
9. Be able to afford what I want (have money not be an issue – I don’t think it would ever happen to me that I would become too focused on accumulating wealth or living extravagantly; so, there’s no reason to have a goal on that)
10. Live in major cities around the world for 2+ years at a time
11. Care for my body/be healthy and fit
12. Make/do/produce good things
13. Strive to be low-impact on the planet

No comments: