Monday, August 14, 2006

Alaska vacation

Jared and I are going to Alaska for 3 weeks on Thursday. I know I haven't posted very regularly lately, but I didn't want you to worry if I don't post for a few weeks. I will be available by mobile phone.

We fly to Seattle on Thursday morning. There, we'll spend a few days with Jared's family on Hood Canal where they keep a little vacation house. Tuesday evening, we board a ferry from Bellingham to Wrangell, AK where we arrive 2 days later. We fly out of Sitka 2.5 weeks later. What happens in between is anyone's guess, but I bet it will involve a tent. I've heard it's beautiful up there, and I'm looking forward to telling you all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you'll be back in about a week! Oh happiness! Be sure to call your mother as soon as you get in or even sooner. She'll want to hear from you.
love from M